SAMPLE: 1st FLOOR EMERGENCY EXITS (INSERT LINK FOR FIRST FLOOR MAP w/ EXITS SHOWN)
Remember to keep fire exits and corridors free of debris i.e. cardboard boxes, trash, and pallets at all times.
It is the responsibility of each Tenant's individual employees to know who their Tenant Emergency Response Team personnel and Alternates are, and to be familiar with their respective evacuation plans and location of Tenant’s Safe Area of Refuge, including Alternate location. When in doubt, ASK now instead of waiting until an emergency occurs.
REMEMBER: BEING PREPARED CAN SAVE LIVES.
If the alarm sounds, evacuate the building immediately! DO NOT call the Management Office to make inquiries. The phone lines must remain open to communicate with the fire department.
- Do not return to retrieve purses, personal or work belongings, cell phones, etc.
- Report any missing to Tenant Warden when safe to do so.
- Exit the Building on ground or lower level, if applicable.
- Do not exit through main lobby unless directed as First Responders will be using it.
- If hot, DO NOT OPEN IT.
- Report any abnormal situation to Tenant/Floor Warden once you have evacuated and are safe.
- Tenant/Floor Warden must quickly report roll call of findings to Building Management and/or First Responders.
- The Emergency Response Team will notify tenants when it is safe to return to the building.